MonoPERC Solor PV Modules – 72 Cells
Jakson manufactures state-of-the-art MonoPERC Solar PV modules ranging from 390 to 405 Wp in power output. Usage of the latest PERC technology coupled with 5 bus-bar technology makes it one of the most efficient solar modules in its category. Due to its high power output, the MonoPERC panel is ideal for use in large-scale ground mounted solar plants as well as off-grid and on-grid rooftop solar power plants.
Manufactured using automated production lines procured from Europe, Jakson MonoPERC solar panels are sealed, weatherproof and PID compliant making them highly durable and robust for usage even in the harshest of climatic conditions.
- 5 Busbar Solar Cell- 5 busbar cell design improves module efficiency and offers better power output
- Outstanding Durability- With its reinforced frame design, our modules can endure front load of up to 5400 Pa and rear load of up to 2400 Pa to withstand heavy wind & snow loads
- High Power Output- Our PV modules are compact in size and have been designed to deliver enhanced output and efficiency
- Better Performance in High Temperature- Our PV modules deliver efficient performance even in high temperature conditions due to its improved temperature coefficient
- Low Light performance- Advanced glass and cell surface texture design ensures excellent performance in low light environment
- Enhanced Performance- Our PV modules provide more than 80% efficiency even after 25 years of operation
- Global Certifications- IEC 61215, IEC 61730 (I & II), IEC 61853 certified, Sand and dust storm resistant (IEC 60068), Certification as per BIS Salt mist, ammonia and hail resistant (IEC 61701) (IEC 62716)
- Cell Type – Monocrystalline
- No of Cells – 72
- Power Output Range – 390 to 405 Wp
- Efficiency – 20.37%
- Power Tolerance – 0 to +5 Wp