COVID 19 UPDATE
The outbreak of the COVID -19 pandemic is a cause of concern for all of us. In these extraordinary circumstances, we at Jakson, are closely monitoring this rapidly evolving scenario and have put in place a slew of measures to ensure business continuity, employee safety so as to minimise impact of any disruptions. We remain deeply committed to our customers/stakeholders/employees and would like to update you on some of these actions:
- Cross Functional Team - A cross functional team comprising members across various functions has been set up to monitor the situation. This team interacts every day to review customer orders, project sites status, supply chain constraints, review updates and take up risk mitigation actions.
- Limiting Business Trips – While outstation travel has been suspended temporarily, we are encouraging use of video conferencing/skype etc to provide business continuity.
- Risk Mitigation Plans – We are closely working with our business teams and developing specific contingency plans to minimise disruptions to all our customers.
- Work from Home for Employees – For the safety of our employees, we are encouraging work from home, while at the same time ensuring sufficient access to data & technology. We also have a skeleton staff presence by rotation supporting the operations wherever its possible
- Social Distancing – At our offices, strict guidelines are in place to use teleconferencing / video conferencing facilities so as to limit face to face contact. Individual meetings, as and when situation improves, will be limited to 4 people with adequate precautions of maintaining distance. We have a visitor policy for all Jakson facilities and we are encouraging use of alternative communication methods till such time situation normalises.
- Hygiene & Safety - We are ensuring that we provide a healthy and clean environment to all our employees & visitors wherever premises are not in lockdown. All our facilities are maintaining the highest standards of EHS, keeping premises clean & disinfected, ensuring availability of hand sanitisers in sufficient quantities and providing all employees with masks.
- Regular Employee Communications - We are ensuring regular employees communications, that update them on the dos and don’ts of keeping safe and healthy. There are also regular advisories on the evolving situation so as to ensure, all guidelines from the govt & ministry of health are complied for from time to time.
- Employee Motivation - In these testing times, we continue to assure our employees and their families, of our commitment & support irrespective of anticipated business disruptions.
- Stepping up CSR Activities - We are fully cognisant of the global & India impact of this pandemic and are therefore gearing up to commit a heightened level of participation and support to society through our CSR initiatives. We will keep you updated on these initiatives as well.
Jakson has a rich heritage of 70 years, which has been built on principles of strong commitment, trust & relationship. We wish to reiterate this and remain committed in the belief that together we will tide over the current situation.
We thank you for your association and support.
Sameer Gupta, CMD & Sundeep Gupta, VCMD