Jakson Defence Solutions Business Unit provides customized products and solutions that meet the stringent quality requirements of the Armed Forces. The Defence business vertical was set up a few years back to serve the needs of the Indian Defence Forces in line with the Government of India’s policy of “Make in India” and “Vocal for Local” products.
Manufacture of Military Grade DG Sets, Defence Repower Solutions, Ground Power Units and Auxiliary Power Units is the niche product capability apart from undertaking developmental projects requiring research and prototype manufacture. The varied defence solutions offered by Jakson Limited, meeting the stringent quality requirements of the Armed Forces, have been successfully adopted for direct military application and also by leading system integrators.
In a short span of few years, Jakson’s Defence Solutions Business has achieved the capability to develop high-end products complying with JSS-55555, CQAL-640 and EMI/EMC standards for military applications. It has an in house well-equipped prototyping shop, R&D facility and a NABL certified testing facility. Jakson Group is also a proud member of the Society of Indian Defence Manufacturers (SIDM), a society nurtured and supported by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). SIDM works proactively with the government and other stakeholders to catalyse the growth of the Defence Industry in India and to strengthen the country’s clout in indigenously manufactured defence products.
Jakson consistently focuses on building capabilities and offering innovative solutions to its valued partners. It strives to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction with modernization in production facilities and constant product improvements.
• All specialized Military Grade DG Sets required for Defence application conforming to Mil-Grade 461 specifications for environmental and EMI/ EM Compliance, Power Packs involving the use of Genset, UPS, battery banks, containers, trailers, etc.
• Defence Repower Solutions to meet the indigenous repowering requirements of all tracked and wheeled vehicles (including Self Propelled Guns, tanks and variants including ex import vehicles).
• Ground Power Unit (GPU) for military applications to include Radars, Air Defence equipment, UAVs, Artillery systems, missile systems, and communication equipment.
• Customized Auxiliary Power Units (APU) of military equipment conforming to Mil-Grade specifications is used for environmental control, battery charging, powering, and back up facilities.
• Developmental projects and experimental projects
• Energy Storage Systems & Solutions
Please fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly.